Keith and Cindy Baldwin are both Distinguished Toastmasters, graduates of the Decker Communications school in San Francisco, and of the Bill Gove Speech Workshop in Florida. In addition they have given hundreds of speeches and interactive workshops since then. You can book either one of them separately, or book them to speak together – which always helps keep the audience’s interest. They’ve been married since 1976, and work together in their business: so they’ve got a lot of stories to illustrate their points and keep you entertained. You will find them to be engaging, knowledgeable speakers, who know how to engage their audience!
We bring these workshops to Anchorage, Seattle, Portland, L.A., Santa Barbara, and San Diego – contact us for dates and times. If we don’t already have one planned, we can bring one directly to you!
- How to create a 90-Day Game Plan focused on high-leverage results.
- How to design meetings that matter and drive results.
- How to set clear expectations and coaching team members to focus on results
- How to discover and utilize Gallup’s Entrepreneurial Profile 10 (EP10) Talents for successful entrepreneurship
- How to utilize Gallup StrengthsFinders 2.0 in Your Business
- How to use Strengths to build Effective Teams
- Strengths-Based Sales
- Strengths-Based Marketing
- How to Build a Cohesive Team, by Patrick Lencioni
- The Freedom Workshop – How to escape “The Owners Trap”:
The Freedom Workshop is grounded in quantitative analysis of more than 20,000 businesses and inspired by the bestselling books Built to Sell and The Automatic Customer. By attending this event, business owners will have the opportunity to complete our Value Builder questionnaire and see how your business scores on the 8 key drivers of company value.
You will be challenged to think about answers to questions like
- What could your business be worth?
- What would you have to change to make your business attractive to an acquirer?
- What are the hidden assets that would make your business irresistible to a buyer?
- Are there any silent killers that could derail the sale of your business?
By attending the Freedom Workshop you will get the answers to these questions and much more.