Extraordinary Results in One Day – $1,997
During this jam-packed day, we will:
- Develop your ideal business vision. Then we’ll develop processes and systems to bring that vision into reality.
- Develop and clarify three-year and one-year financial goals. From these goals we’ll develop strategies and tactical activities that can be implemented daily and weekly.
- Conduct the Gallup Strengths Assessment: Your success depends on development of your strengths. Based on over five decades of research, nearly ten million people have taken the strengths assessment. People who spend most of their time focusing on their strengths are happier, healthier and exhibit higher levels of sustained productivity.
- Review your Gallup Strengths Assessment; identify unique patterns of strength and discuss how they naturally show up for you. We’ll examine areas that aren’t strong and develop strategies focused on desired outcomes. As a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, I’ll share the best insights available from leaders in the strength movement. You’ll finish this section knowing the keys to your success.
- Perform a SWOT Analysis: we’ll discuss where your companies greatest strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats may lie. We’ll start to develop strategies to capitalize on the opportunities and to minimize the threats.
- Develop clarity around your personal and professional purpose, so you can identify what drives you.
- Finish with a clear path towards your goals with a one-page strategic plan for growth. You will know what specific daily activities need to happen to create your desired results, who will do them, and how you will use strengths-based leadership to help team members excel.
Leadership Mastery Program – $7,500
In this ongoing 6-month intensive program, you will receive step-by-step guidance, training, coaching, support and accountability to do all of the following:
- Implement the strategies developed during the full day above.
- Develop and implement strategies for employee engagement. Employee engagement is at an all-time low. Only 30% of employees surveyed in the U. S. claim to be fully engaged at work. The costs are staggering, but effective managers have a tremendous impact on engagement. We’ll focus on engagement plans, based on your unique business.
- Learn how to apply strength-based leadership in your agency.
- Learn how to develop strength-based teams, focused on the right outcomes.
- Focus on key areas. Teams must be able to perform in four areas: Executing, Influencing, Relationship Building and Strategic Thinking. We’ll discuss how to hone in on all areas and draw from the unique strengths of your team members.
- Learn coaching skills so you can have expectation and accountability discussions with employees that help them learn how to bring their best to work. We start with Gallup’s Q12 360 Assessment, so you’ll know what areas to focus on.
- Practice your coaching skills. We may also do role-play discussions so you can practice your skills in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Continue refining and focusing on your personal and business purpose – how can this business serve your life?
Add-On Team Member Strengths Performance Bundle
- Each team member will take the Gallup Top-5 Strengths Assessment and I will conduct a 45-minute strength debrief with each individuals and you. This allows you to participate as an observer and develop ideas on how best to focus team members towards results.
- We’ll examine the overall strength structure of your team and develop plans to open lines of communication within the team so they can understand the unique gifts each person brings to work. Seeing those gifts, team members will be better able to partner up with someone else to leverage their unique strength contributions.
Extraordinary Results Jumpstart
- In this 90-minute intensive session, you’ll develop clarity around personal and professional values.
- From this foundation, you’ll develop or refine an office purpose statement that focuses all energy towards a common goal.
- This vision becomes the beacon you measure your activity against. Knowing what’s most important to you, your employees, your customers and the long-term success of your business will energize you as the leader and tie the team together.
We have flexibility in these coaching programs too, and will customize as needed.